Through the Looking Glass

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Its been awhile

Its been awhile since the last blog, I know, I know. Been way too busy to even think about updating this thing but since I've got a few minutes today I may as well.

Hmmm...what's new...nothing much...clinic is definitely getting busier. Love life is still non-existent. But hey...that's ok...we still have 50-60 years or more to be married right?! Right. Still...there's always this little part of me wondering...when is it my turn?

Especially after seeing Richard & Amy, Tim and & Josie and lastly Justin & Jessica all get engaged this year. With that gang....oh yeah...mustn't forget!!! Patrick and Wynne tied the knot in Vegas recently too...anyway....with that gang...I'm one of the few odd wheels left. Ummm...hmmm...not counting the twins...I AM the only odd wheel left!!! Yeesh...Gotta find a new group of SINGLE friends to hang out with.

Lucky for me, I discovered Core Vancouver. Hopefully that'll really kick start my social life and expand my ever-shrinking circle of single friends....not that I want that circle to grow mind you...only thru meeting new people! No divorces or separations plz!

Anyway, Core Vancouver's just a bunch of people having fun. Doing all sorts of things! This Sunday, I'll be joining them in Whistler for a bit of zip-trekking! Woohoo!!! FUN!!! Except...heights make me a bit nervous....lol!

Going to watch Russell Peters tonight too...apparently...I'm going to be peeing my pants I'll be laughing so hard. Speaking of which....I'd better get running!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home