Through the Looking Glass

Friday, June 17, 2005

Very Uncertain Future

Hey all! I'm back from Hamilton after taking that nasty exam again. Hopefully things will go my way this time. I have a good feeling this time. Especially since I got quite a bit of help studying this round!

I must say, though, seeing all you folk in Toronto again made it worth the effort to go out and take that exam again. Of course, having a good laugh will always be worth it! Have to admit though, Niagara Falls was pretty awe inspiring too!

Ended up going to spend that Monday there at the falls and I must say it was spectacular! Too bad it was rainy...but otherwise, if any of you haven't been up that way yet I would highly recommend it! Especially the Maid of the Mist tour...that must've been the best $13 I've spend in quite some time!

Anyway, I have an interview with 2 brothers tomorrow. They're planning on expanding their clinic system in Vancouver. So wish me luck! I'll let you all know how it goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home