Through the Looking Glass

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Singapore Vs. Vancouver

I've had some really rough couple of days here. Not only has it been raining like mad and all the rivers around Calgary are close to flooding...but so is my brain. From all the studying and thinking I've been doing. The licensing exam is coming up on Sunday and I've been really thinking to myself...do I really want to move to SG?

I don't know anybody there except for my ex and his cousin and I'm not sure it's healthy for me to be relying on one or the other for company or to meet new people. No matter how hard I'll try not to do that, it's bound to happen. And even if it dosen't, am I going to go thru what I did in TO and just be so lonely I'll go stir crazy? Probably.

So...I've been thinking to myself....if I go, yes, the money will be awesome, and yeah it'd be great to travel. But on the other hand, my social life would really really suck. And besides that, I'd be working on my own in my own little clinic anyhow. So what makes it any different from starting up a clinic in Vancouver? In SG, I'd be playing with somebody elses money. In Vancouver, it would be my own.

And if things didn't quite work out in SG, I'd probably be back in Vancouver in a couple of years thinking about starting a clinic anyway. Back at square one. So really? Is it a good choice? I miss being in Vancouver so much! Everytime I go I feel like I'm coming home and I start rethinking my decision. Really...the only thing pulling me to SG is the experience, the fear that I don't have enough clinical experience. But in SG...if I'm working in my own little clinic, what difference is there? I'd have to call out to consult anyway.

At the same time I feel bad that I've been pushing to get my contract thru. It should be completed soon and I'd feel awful waiting and waiting to sign it. And I'd have to wait, because once again, it's dependent on whether or not I pass this exam again. And I don't find out until the beginning of July. ARG!!! Soooo confused!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger joan hardy said…

    Hi viewers, I'm posting this Because i found lots of people having marriage problems which I also experienced. I recently found help from a man called Dr. Oselumen he did a great job that made my man fell back in love with me again after ten months of separation. I want you to know there are fake online spell Dr .s if someone out there needs help, can email this great spell caster, droselumen@gmail. com check or connect with him on WhatsApp +2348054265852. He will give you the best result. 
    CONTACT HIM FOR ANY KIND OF HELP,MONEY SPELL,LOTTERY SPELL,PREGNANCY SPELL,DIVORCE SPELL,SPELL TO STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL,HEALING SPELL,SPELL TO REMOVE BLACK MAGIC OUT FROM YOUR LIFE,FAMILY AND MARRIAGE PROBLEM. 

     

Post a Comment

<< Home