Through the Looking Glass

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Time for another update...so I've been told

Hey all! I'm back in Calgary again. Not for long, but how long is that? I have no clue. I guess we'll see where God takes me. This past week has been very confusing for me...to say the least. I've been getting this feeling that I did pass this darn licensing exam (which is great! I'm not complaining if I do...but at the same time if I don't...well, we've all seen how upset I was the last time...). I've also been getting the really bad (though irrational...nothing to really base this feeling on) that things aren't going to work out in Singapore for me. So...on to plan...what letter is it now...D? Yeah...I think so...
Plan D:
1) Get my license (if my feeling turns out right this is one less step!)
2) Get a business loan
3) Work on paper work, health talks, forms, etc etc in preparation to open a clinic
4) Take a business management course at some point before opening day?!
5) Find a piece of commercial property...somewhere in the Lower Mainland
6) Renovate the space
7) Go on this family trip to Europe (end of Aug)
8) Last minute details to open
9) Open Oct 1st...if all things work out.

Of course...if I don't get my license...it might be on to plan E...which does not yet exist...

Suffice it say, I'm really stressed. Even if I'm not working...and I'm blabbing on and on...time to finish. Any thoughts all? Could really use some advice :)

F

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home