Through the Looking Glass

Friday, May 27, 2005

SG here I come!! Soon....

Sooo....more than time for another update. As most of you know, I've been spending the last couple of weeks negotiating my contract with my future boss. But I guess I haven't really told you guys who I'll be working for huh? The company name is Contour Health. They're starting a chain of clinics within SE Asia and best of all, they'll be opening a clinic just for me! Sweet deal!

So far, I've managed to negotiate several things into my contract such as the ability to open re-negotiations 2 months from the end of contract, 3 weeks vacation, health insurance etc etc. Plus...instead of opening a clinic on the far east side of the Singapore, I've asked to open one closer to the west side...hence closer to downtown Singapore! Much better for my social life...or rather development of my social life...

ummm...what else, I'll be heading to SG come July I believe. That's not completely final as of yet. But he is working on putting a contract together this week and I get moving expenses. Can't really get better than that can it?

But I'm not quite done with my globetrotting as yet. Still have to head to Toronto to retake that exam again. I'll be flying into the Hammer June 10th and staying there for a couple of nights awaiting torture again June 12th. Then back to Calgary to pack and move.

Thank you to all of you who came out Sunday for dinner in Van! I know I've said this before and I will say it again...I am so lucky in my friends. It warms my heart that you would clear your schedule (or make the effort to invite me along) whenever I'm in town!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home