Through the Looking Glass

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Overdue post

Well...I guess it's been almost 2 months since my last post. Unfortunately I really have nothing new to report except that I'm hoping to finally move to Vancouver. But in order to do that I'll have to open my own clinic so I'm in the process of researching where I want to be, and stuff like that. So far...I'm opting for the Collingwood area (41st and Dunbar), Kerrisdale, Point Grey or Kitsilano. I guess we'll see...it all depends on what's available and what fits into my budget.

Then there's also the problem of 'naming' the business...I've thought of a few different names although there is some concern over the 'professionalism' of the names. Let me know what you think...so far I've come up with:
1) Amazingly Chiropractic
2) Renewal Chiropractic
3) Paradigm Chiropractic
4) Discover Chiropractic

So far...people have been telling me that it's not quite professional enough. That I should go with a location name or just go with my name. But if i consider going with my name...Lee Chiropractic...it really dosen't grab your attention does it? And I promised myself a long time ago I wouldn't go with a location name...

On to some personal stuff...I finally met a guy. Just met him the other night while I was out clubbing with a few friends...who brough along their friends...who brought along their friends who were visiting Calgary from Vancouver. Suffice it to say, we hit it off that night and I suppose you could say we have a date this tuesday...But other than that...nothing else to report...except that romantic ol' me...I've got my head in the clouds...I must keep reminding myself to keep my feet on the ground...I barely know this guy...and look at me...daydreaming and getting lost on a highway I know like the back of my hand . What to do? I really must get ahold of myself. Been hurt too often as it is...really should take this one slow...and careful since I really don't know anything about him...but...wish me luck!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i suppose things as obvious as "West Coast Chiropractic", "Pacific Chiropractic" etc etc are already taken?

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A

     

Post a Comment

<< Home