Through the Looking Glass

Monday, December 12, 2005

Does Life Get Any Easier?

That's the question of the year...of the century even. And the answer? Never...in fact, life gets more and more complicated and convoluted as it goes on. There are times I wish so badly for the simplicity of childhood....where the only thing you needed to worry about was what to do with playtime, what your mom packed for lunch and who you could trade lunches with...it all seemed so important at the time, but so simple and trivial now at this stage in life.

When did it get so complicated? I think I can answer that...it got complicated the moment we were born. It just gets more complicated as we take on more and more responsibilities and once interest in developing some sort of serious relationship kicks in...but just because I can answer that question dosen't mean I have to like it.

I hate dealing with the heartache and the stress of dating. Forget serious relationship stress, dating stress is all I've got to worry about right now and its driving me insane! There are times I really envy those lucky few who have found their special someone and don't have to deal with the insane dating jungle out there.

Then there's the responsibility of a job and paying the bills and all that jazz. I guess I'm feeling it more so what with it being my own business and all...I just got to be strong...deal with it as it comes.

But it dosen't stop me from wishing it were easier...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home